Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
- Provide amazing care to our patients
- Work collaboratively and professionally with staff
- Bring a positive attitude to work every day.
Candidate must be a friendly, caring, goal and, team oriented individual that is self motivated. We work hard as a team and we are looking for someone to come in and help us go to the next level.
- Study insurance plans used most frequently with patients to understand the various nuances to communicate more effectively
- Document basic insurance information in the patient’s file for quick reference
- Process and submit insurance claims daily
- Monitor and follow-up on outstanding claims
- Provide the appointment coordinator with patient names and amounts due, so effective collection over the counter can take place during the day
- Identify patients in the daily schedule who are a financial concern, note payment problems on the patient’s chart, and arranges a conference with them either before or at the time of the appointment
- Record all financial discussions with patients in their file
- Prepare and process patients’ statements each month on a regular billing cycle
- Make collection calls
- Solidify the financial agreement with the patient, such as payment amount and schedule
- Follow through with correspondence regarding collection when unable to contact the patient on the telephone
- Prepare and send uncollected accounts to collections with managers approval and follow through as needed
- Monitor patients whom collection agencies have contacted
- Send information as requested by insurance companies such as x-rays, charting, narratives, and other documentation for processing the claim when applicable
- Provide insurance predetermination documentation to patients, contacts the patient to make financial arrangements, and schedules treatment
- Correspond with insurance companies to resolve payment delays, requests for additional information, or to discuss denied treatment coverage
- Handle all inquiries concerning insurance daily
- Willing to help in other areas as needed
As a dental assistant, you play an important role in our office and perform limited clinical duties under the direction of a dentist. Clinical duties may include equipment preparation and sterilization, preparing patients for treatment, assisting the dentist during treatment, and providing patients with instructions for oral healthcare procedures. May perform administrative duties such as scheduling appointments, maintaining medical records, billing, and coding information for insurance purposes.